We recommend GutPro™ measuring spoons for first-time buyers.
All probiotics recognize that a healthy, balanced digestive system is crucial to a healthy life. And that’s all good. Unfortunately, most people are not aware that additives in some probiotics can actually prevent the very health they are designed to support.
Custom Probiotic Formula
GutPro™ custom probiotic formula is designed to provide essential elements for digestive health, without certain bacteria strains and additives that can irritate some people. This makes GutPro™ the right choice for people with sensitive digestive systems, or for anyone who wants to improve their digestive health, in a way that is kind to the gut.
Based on Years of Feedback
Our unique custom probiotic formula is based on extensive research gathered from communities with a vested interest in improving gut health, such as:
▪ GAPS Diet (Gut and Psychology Syndrome)
▪ Body Ecology Diet
▪ Gluten Free / Casein Free / Soy Free (GFCFSF)
▪ Autism / PDD-NOS
▪ PANDAS, PANS (Pediatric Autoimmune Neuropsychiatric Disorders Associated with Streptococcal infections)
NOTE: WHILE GUTPRO™ WAS DESIGNED BASED ON FEEDBACK FROM THE ABOVE COMMUNITIES, WE DO NOT IMPLY THAT IT IS DESIGNED TO TREAT ANY SPECIFIC MEDICAL CONDITION, NOR DO WE IMPLY THAT IT IS “COMPLIANT” WITH A SPECIFIC DIET.
Everything you want in a probiotic
▪ As many friendly probiotic bacteria strains as possible
▪ Therapeutic potency
▪ Guaranteed potency (strains are freeze dried and kept refrigerated)
▪ Available in powder or capsules (easy to titrate your dose, start low and build up)
▪ Made in the USA
GutPro™ is free of unwanted additives
▪ No allergens (e.g. dairy, corn, soy, gluten. GutPro™ probiotic is produced on a non-dairy, non-soy vegetarian culture)
▪ No fillers or excipients (e.g. inulin, cellulose, maltodextrin, FOS)
▪ No strains that are reported to cause reactions (e.g. streptococcus thermophilus, etc)
▪ No strains that contribute to d-lactic acidosis (e.g. l-acidophilus, etc)
▪ No unnecessary ingredients (e.g. magnesium stearate, silica, titanium dioxide)
Clinically documented effectiveness
▪ All probiotics used in our formulations have been thoroughly researched and documented
▪ Human-compatible species of Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium
▪ Colonizing and transient species with documented benefit
▪ Avoidance of spore-forming species
The perfect balance of L-lactate and D-lactate
Some people think that probiotics that contain any D-lactate producing strains can cause acidosis. Together, the eight strains in GutPro™ custom probiotic, along with a proper diet, may be an effective way to correct gut dysbiosis and reverse acidosis.
Exclusive GutPro™ 8 strain formula
▪ Lactobacillus plantarum
▪ Lactobacillus gasseri
▪ Lactobacillus salivarius
▪ Bifidobacterium bifidum
▪ Bifidobacterium infantis
▪ Bifidobacterium longum
▪ Bifidobacterium breve
▪ Bifidobacterium lactis
This product is shipped with ice (in warm months) and needs to be refrigerated upon arrival. The ice packs reduce potency loss but are not designed to stay cold the entire shipment.
- KEEP REFRIGERATED AND TIGHTLY CAPPED.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.